KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
dianne-2590363's Recent Activity
Barbara Bush: Palin should stay in Alaska
Sat Nov 20, 2010
Barbara - I would vote for you on just that one comment !!!
Lindsay Lohan to go 'Dancing With the Stars'?
Wed Dec 8, 2010
So AGREE with you - I do think it would be great for Lohans' recovery and please, please, please keep the politics out of this - As a DWTS professional WATCHER there is a real fine line on whether to continue watching and supporting this program.
Best bets: 'Dancing' crowns a winner
Sun Nov 21, 2010
Bill Bowen Baby !!! I think you have hit the nail on the head !!! Does not all of this BS going on with DWIS make us question the morality, character of the 2% that is trying to change (EX: prayer in school, GOD in the Pledge of Allegiance, Illegal voting, etc. etc.) what the other 98% of us want …
'Dancing' goes big for its latest cut
Tue Nov 2, 2010
You have got to be kidding me !!! This is not the show that I anticipate and work my schedule around - I so love the music, costumes and watching the improvement of the dancers from week to week - yes - in the past there have been some disapointing surprises but this is a little to far away from S …
You be the judge! Rate the 'Dancing' contestants
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Jennifer - you are a WINNER with or without that BALL !!! Kyle - Luv Ya - you remind me of a young Emmett Smith - you progressed so gracefully staying so light on your feet !!! Brandy - Miss Ya - Would have loved to have seen the Dance Off with the 3 of you - Anyone of you would have been deserving …
Questions & Answers
dianne-2590363 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
There are no recently published popular articles at this time.
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New